KChan-Shinobi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call Of Duty 4

2 posters

Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty Call Of Duty 4

Post  flipit44 Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:58 pm

I was a lil hesitant with COD4 as i have never really been interested in many of the COD series, but COD4 Modern Combat is appsolutely positively.......... short.

Ok i will say so much better graphics,much better and easier game play, so much more fun and to me one of the best shooting games on PS3,
sont get all excited though because thats only for the first week, not even, sure there is some challenging aspects of the game but it would have to be the shortest game ive played, and ive played a few games in my life.

I started playing and my god its such a fun game, the shooting is great, and well who can resist fireing shots into glass, FUN FUN FUN!!
but after a short period of time i realize i had clocked the game, yes the game, i had done the arcade stuff the campaige missions, every thing.
I know wat ur thinking too, how could i have done that in a week but any1 who has played it will agree, its short, and ok this may not be fair because i havnt played over the net but from wat ive heard, read and seen its nothing special.

Gun choice isnt huge either, although i can live with that, its umm enough to keep u busy, i would say but look if u want a game to last u a while get somthing else.

But be4 you cut COD4 out all together, just think about this, it isnt as repeatitive as some other games, i mean ofcourse ppl are in the same area mainly but they do move around abit, and you need to be on the ball and not slack off if your repeating a mission, althou i clocked it in a week i was able to play for many more without getting bored and thats hard considering i get bored quite easy.

So in conclusion this game may not be for u, and is definatly short, but you can repeat things with out getting bored to easy, and although you take one path mainly, your given a broad area to hide in, and thats good when ur hiding from rockets, trust me i was in that path a few times.

definatly better then previous games

~Phil~
flipit44
flipit44
Reviewer
Reviewer

http://www.myspace.com/flipit44

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty Re: Call Of Duty 4

Post  SnOoKiE_21 Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:14 am

hmm ive never been a fan of the cod series, but good review though.
SnOoKiE_21
SnOoKiE_21
Kchanshinobi Staff
Kchanshinobi Staff

Back to top Go down

Call Of Duty 4 Empty Re: Call Of Duty 4

Post  flipit44 Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:25 am

thankyou
flipit44
flipit44
Reviewer
Reviewer